^ Top

Future Secure Consultant

Trained British Council & ICEF Approved Agency

Visit Visa

An applicant can apply for a Visitor visa if he/she wishes to visit the country for Tourism, take part in sports or creative events or for another reason e.g. to receive private medical treatment.

Settlement Visa

Settlement means permanent residence in the Country, where it gives you the right of staying in the Country indefinitely and of being able to work and move without restriction (i.e. without the need for visas or work permits).

Appeal Case

Visa refusals in visit visas are very common but do not get let down by a refusal. Our team of competent lawyers in UK will help you with your appeal case and deal with all aspects of an appeal and approve your appeal. Chances of winning an appeal are very good if your case is genuine.

Administrative Review Case

In case of a study visa, if the application of a student is refused and the student thinks that the visa refusal decision is not fair then there is an option available called administrative review. More clearly, a student may ask for administrative review if he/she thinks that the decision to refuse the visa is not reasonable. When a student asks for an administrative review, an entry clearance officer who was not involved in the original decision will review the application and make a decision. Request for the administrative review must be made within 14 or 28 days from the date the student receives the refusal notice.

Business Visa


Business Visa is a non-immigrant visa to the Country. Those who would like to travel to the Country for a short duration for business related reasons that do not require actual labor work or receiving payment from a Country source can apply for a business visa.

Spouse/Dependent Visa


The Dependent Visa category enables the dependents of a person who is a permanent resident or Temporary resident to apply to join them in the Country. This type of application typically applies to family and children.