^ Top

Future Secure Consultant

Trained British Council & ICEF Approved Agency


  • Why should I study abroad?

    Living and studying abroad will prepare you future life in ways that no other experience can. This is not just a trip to a foreign country—it is an experience that will help you to develop your skills, self-confidence and knowledge about the world we live in.

  • Future Secure Consultant Ltd is British Council Trained consultant & ICEF Canada approved Agency?

    Yes, Future Secure Consultant Ltd is Trained and certified by British Council UK and ICEF Canada approved agency.

  • How can British Council training influence on my decision to choose a trained student consultant Future Secure Consultant for my study abroad plan?

    Being fully aware of educational opportunities available to international students Future Secure Consultant Ltd is in a much better position to recommend all study options available to international students keeping in view of their budget, education history  and career ambitions. As we all know worldwide leading education countries visa policies are always changing so Future Secure Consultant Ltd  being much updated about all recent changes can increase visa chances as compare to an untrained education consultant.

  • What is the difference between a University & College in Canada?

    Universities are educational institutions attended after at least 12 years of school, or after secondary school, for studies leading to a degree and research. All Canadian Universities four year bachelors degree programs; most offer one to two years master's degree and a number also offer doctoral or PhD programs. Bachelor's Degrees can be granted by Universities, some colleges and some Institutes in Canada. Community colleges are two-year institutions that offer technical or vocational courses or courses for transfer to a university, leading to a certificate or diploma. These colleges do not generally offer degree program

  • What value would a diploma hold?

    Colleges offer a wide variety of Career-oriented programs like Advance Diplomas/ Diplomas/ Certificates. These programs are specially designed to give students the opportunity to learn and develop many marketable skills in their preferred career. It emphasizes on the technical aspects providing hands-on experience and fundamentals of the program. These programs give the students a practical background that employers demand and help them get jobs easily. It may often happen that students who have completed a vocational program may get better jobs/salaries than those who have studied in a University Degree Program.

  • At what point I can start preparing my application?

    Before you start packing, you must first be accepted to one of the recognized universities/schools in Canada, and only then you can apply for a Canadian student visa.

  • What if the course I want to attend to is shorter than 6 months?

    You do not need a study permit if you plan to take a course or program in Canada that lasts six months or less. You must complete the course or program within the period authorized for your stay in Canada.

  • What are the admission requirements for Canadian universities?

    Each Canadian university sets its own policy regarding admission requirements. A thorough review of policies is required of universities/colleges that offer the program which interests you. 

  • How do I obtain a Study Permit for Canada?

    International Students must apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for a Study Permit once they have received an acceptance letter from a qualified Canadian academic institution.

  • When should I apply for my study permit?

    It is recommended that the completed study permit application be submitted to the Canadian High Commission 3 to 4 months before the start of classes. 

  • How long is my Study Permit valid for?

    Your Study permit is valid for Duration of Study and an additional 90 days. 

  • What is a temporary resident visa?

    A temporary resident visa is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office. It is attached on your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.

  • Do I need Health Insurance?

    Yes. Health Insurance is mandatory. You will have to arrange for medical coverage before you arrive in Canada. Medical coverage varies from province to province, and sometimes from university to university within each province. Most of the Institutes have health insurance included in their tuition fees. You may also take health insurance from Pakistan if available.

  • Will I need to have interview?

    Once the immigration officer has reviewed your application, they decide if an interview is necessary. If so, the visa officer will provide details of the time and place.

  • What happened if my application is approved ?

    A letter of introduction will be sent to you confirming the approval. This letter is not your study permit. Bring the letter of introduction with you to show to immigration officials at the point of entry when you arrive in Canada.

  • What happens when I arrive in Canada?

    When you arrive in Canada, the immigration officer at the port of entry will determine whether you may enter Canada and how long you may stay. You must leave Canada on or before the date set by the immigration officer or have your status extended by an immigration officer in Canada.

  • Is there any difference in the process if I want to study in Quebec?

    If you apply to study in Quebec, you need a certificate of acceptance or CAQ.

  • What If I change my Address?

    If you move or change your address, telephone number or any other contact information after you submit your application, you must notify to embassy immediately.

  • How do I renew my study permit while I am in Canada?

    If you want to renew your study permit, you must apply before the permit expires. If your study permit has expired, you must leave Canada. In some cases, you may be able to apply for restoration of status. However, you are not allowed to study until your status has been restored.

  • Am I allowed to return home for a visit or travel outside Canada during my studies?

    If you leave Canada and want to return, you must have: 

    a valid passport or travel documents

    a valid study permit if you are returning to study in Canada and

    a valid temporary resident visa if you are a citizen of a designated country for which Canada requires a visa.

    If you are a citizen of a designated country and you travel to a country other than the United States, Greenland or Saint-Pierre et Miquelon, you will need a multiple-entry visa to re-enter Canada. If your temporary resident visa has expired or if your visa was only valid for a single entry, you must re-apply for a temporary resident visa at a Canadian visa office outside Canada before you can re-enter Canada.

  • How do I find out if I can work while studying in Canada?

    Foreign students can work in Canada during their studies, and after they graduate. In most cases, you will need to apply for one of the student-related work permits, which are required if you want to work in a co-op/internship placement, off campus, or after graduating from your studies (Post-Graduation Work Permit Program).

  • What is on-campus work permit?

    If you have a valid study permit, you may be able to work on the campus of the institution you attend without a work permit. You can work for the institution itself, or for a private business located on the campus.

  • What is an Off-Campus Work Permit?

    An Off-Campus Work Permit allows International Students to be employed off the campus of the educational institution they are attending in Canada.

  • Who is eligible for an Off-Campus Work Permit?

    International Students with valid Study Permits who are registered in a participating educational institution are eligible for Off-Campus Work Permits, if they are in satisfactory academic standing at that institution. In addition, students must have been studying full-time for six months out of the year preceding their application for an Off-Campus Work Permit.

  • Are there any restrictions on how many hours I can work once I receive my off-campus work permit?

    Once you receive your off-campus work permit, you can work up to 20 hours per week off campus while classes are in session. You can work full time during scheduled breaks, including summer or winter holidays and reading weeks.

  • For how long my work permit is valid?

    Same as your study permit (i.e. study duration and an additional 90 days.)

  • Can I bring my family on study permit ?

    Yes, the main applicant can bring his/her wife and kids to Canada provided you show enough funds for their maintenance in Canada.

  • Can my dependents work in Canada?

    If you are a full-time student at a recognized postsecondary institution, and you have a valid work permit or study permit, your spouse or common-law partner can apply for a permit to work in Canada. As long as they have a work permit, they can work in any occupation and change jobs at any time.

  • Can my Children attend School?

    Your accompanying children may be able to study in Canada. They must apply for a study permit at the same time of your application. If they intend to join you later they must obtain a study permit before coming to Canada

  • Can I work in Canada after finishing my studies there?

    The Post-Graduation Work Program allows most international students to gain Canadian work experience upon graduation of a program which is at least eight months in duration. Please note that you will need a Work Permit to work in Canada after finishing your program of study. This Post-Graduation Work Program is a very good option for people who have studied in Canada because it may lead to being eligible for Canadian Permanent Residency under the Canadian Experience Class or Quebec Experience Class categories of immigration.

  • Can I get a scholarship or bursary to study in Canada?

    Yes, many educational institutions in Canada have scholarships for international students.


    For admissions please complete & submit our online Pre-Assessment form and for further detail contact our office or email at info@futuresecureconsultant.com