^ Top

Future Secure Consultant

Trained British Council & ICEF Approved Agency

FAQS Australia

  • How will Future Secure Consultant help me?

    Future Secure Consultant has been sending students to Australia and other countries for many years. We have trained and certified counsellors who have got experience and certificates to assist students.

    All our offices provide students with Counselling and information on various courses and institutions.

    Application Forms - Brochures - Guides etc.

    Admission Assistance

    Visa Counseling

    Travel and accommodation arrangement

    Insurance, Flight ticket Booking

  • Are Australian degrees worldwide recognized?

    Yes. The Australian degrees are recognized overall the worldwide and have a great reputation

  • Are Credit transfers possible from Pakistan?

    As the Australian Government recognizes Pakistani Universities, credit transfers are possible. However for this the students are required to submit their course syllabus to the institution and it can take minimum of 6 months for credits to be granted.

  • Why is Gmat and GRE not asked for by all Australian Institutions?

    The reason why Australian Institutions do not insist upon students going for a GMAT or GRE etc. is because these exams are for American Standards. However, it may be asked by some Universities to assess the overall ability of the student.

  • How do we know which Institution is the best in Australia?

    One cannot rate universities in Australia as there are numerous universities and all are regulated under the Vice Chancellors Committee, which follow the code of ethics. Students generally follow the market trends like MBAs or BBA, MIT etc., but it would be unfair to judge universities as one can only compare the course structure and faculty.

  • How are Australian institutions ranked?

    Australian institutions are not officially ranked. However, there are some commercial publications available that compare achievements of universities and institutions in meeting certain criteria such as use of technology or student support services.
    All of Australia's education and training institutions offer high quality, internationally relevant courses because Australian Government legislation requires them to be registered and meet quality assurance measures. Excellence in teaching, research, facilities and support services is found across Australia's diversified education and training system. Prospective students should focus on finding institutions that offer the course most suited to their particular needs and aspirations. Please visit our office for more assistance to find the best course options as well as institution.

  • What level of qualification is best suited for you?

    The Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) is a national structure covering 13 different qualifications linking the four education sectors and providing learning pathways and recognition for previous study. Once the status of your existing qualifications is established the AQF will help you to choose the appropriate course within Australia. Many institutions offer preparatory studies, also known as bridging or foundation courses, to help meet the academic entry requirements of Australian institutions. There are also many English language courses with starting dates throughout the year to prepare you for further study in Australia.

  • What fields of education are you interested in?

    Universities offer many undergraduate and postgraduate courses covering fields of education such as agriculture, business, economics, education, environmental science, engineering, health sciences, humanities and social sciences, information technology, law, mathematics and computing, medicine, science and visual/performing arts. 

  • What are the entry requirements to study at Australian institutions?

    Students must meet minimum academic requirements and need a sufficient level of English language proficiency for entry to Australian education and training institutions. Institutions will assess whether you meet the selection criteria set for your proposed course of study. 

  • What is eCoE - Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment ?

    An eCoE is the certificate issued by the DIAC for the students to confirm the acceptance of their admission in the university. This certificate is required for the processing of the visas application or for the extension. Before the issuance of eCoE students have to undergo a Pre-Visa Assessment (PVA) based on the nationality and principal course of study. To get eligible for student visa, students have to enroll in an Australian university/institution and receive an eCoE. The eCoE form includes the crucial information such as the course starting date, ending date and other codes used by the DIAC that students have to be aware of. Typically eCoE will be issued after the university receives the student’s tuition fee. A copy of your eCoE must be submitted to your local DIAC office before a student visa can be issued.

  • What if I don't meet the entry requirements?

    If you do not meet the entry requirements for further study you can enroll in secondary school in Australia. If you do not meet undergraduate course entry requirements you may be able to enroll in Foundation Studies which prepare you for further study in Australia and reserve a provisional place in your proposed course. Bridging courses, such as a Master Qualifying program, are also offered. There are also many English language courses with starting dates throughout the year to prepare you for further study in Australia. It is recommended that you seek advice from the institution about meeting their entry requirements before applying for admission into your selected courses.

  • How do I know if I will be required to sit an English Language Test?

    Your course provider will be able to advise if you need to sit an English test or not.

  • How long will I need to study to reach adequate English language levels?

    There are six major categories of English language courses catering for all levels of proficiency from beginner to advance. Full-time course duration generally ranges from four to 48 weeks and students can enroll at any time during the year.

  • What are the chances of getting study visa for Australia?

    Australia has adopted most transparent visa process and to be granted a student visa you must complete a visa application form, lodge it with the evidence required, pay the application charge and satisfy the student visa requirements. You will be granted a student visa only if you intend to study a registered course on a full-time basis and comply with a number of visa conditions after you have entered Australia.

  • Can I include my family on my Australian student visa?

    Yes, you will be able to include your dependent family members on your visa. Their visas will be approved for the same duration as your visa.

  • How much time does the visa application procedure take?

    The average time taken by the Australian High Commission for the visa procedure is anywhere between 2-3 weeks depending on the individuals background, so the students need to apply for their visas at least a month prior to their course commencement.

  • Do Australian universities undertake research?

    Australian universities have a very important role in research and development, accounting for about one-quarter of Australia’s research and development activity and 60% of Australia’s basic research effort. There are 35 special Research Centers and Key Centers of Teaching and Research based at Australian universities and another 74 Cooperative Research Centers.

  • What is vocational and technical education?

    Australia’s Vocational and Technical Education (VTE) system is often referred to as Technical and Vocational Education (TVE) in other countries. It delivers training that is both practical and career-oriented and includes courses in computing, business studies, marketing, tourism and hospitality. VTE is also available in Australian schools.

  • Can I work in Australia while I study?

    Yes. International students in Australia on a student visa can apply for permission to work up to 20 hours a week during course time and full-time during vacation periods. For further information on working while studying in Australia Please visit DIAC website for more information regarding work restrictions. 

  • Can I find Job Placement after my course completion?

    On a student visa, a student can work 20 hours fortnightly part time and full time during the semester break, expected to leave the country on completion of the course. However, Australian student visa allows a clear pathway to migrate into the country for the overseas students, provided they obtain the required credits points for the Permanent Residency in Australia. The student also get a work permit up to 2- 4 years.

  • How students search for a Job?

    In Australia it is very easy and also difficult as well to get employed for the international students. Many students are able to get a job after spending certain time, if they are good in speaking English. If you are good in speaking English earlier, then you can obviously find good opportunities. Many tertiary institutions have a career service. They advertise job vacancies, help their students to find work and give information on writing applications and approved payment rates. Employment centers at institutions advertise a range of jobs. You can also find work through newspaper advertisements, an employment agency or the government's national employment service, Job Network.


    The average starting salary that you can earn is between A$ 2500 to A$ 4000 per month.

  • What can I do in my spare time?

    Institutions offer access to a vast range of extracurricular activities, both on campus and within the community. These activities include music, theater, sports and outdoor activities. Many different social activities are also organized. Campuses are centrally located for students to experience the sophistication and excitement of our cities and entertainment facilities. On regional campuses you can explore the lifestyle and experience the sense of community of our towns and regional centers. During semester breaks you can travel further afield to experience more of Australia’s spectacular natural environment and great physical beauty.

  • What is OSHC?

    OSHC covers most medical expenses and the cost of hospital care which international students may need while in Australia. OSHC will also pay for most prescription drugs and emergency ambulance transport.

  • What is not covered in OHSC?

    Dental and optometry costs are not included but students may also take out additional cover. Students are reminded that OSHC does not cover any pre-existing conditions (such as pregnancy or prior illness) and such expenses must be met by the student.

  • How much does it cost to live and study in Australia?

    The cost of studying in Australia depends on the course you choose, and it's duration. The cost of living in Australia varies between A$12,000 - A$16,000 per year. This would include accommodation, food, public transport, and limited entertainment.

  • I am in Australia, can I apply for a student visa while I am in the country?

    Yes, you can apply form Australia, as long as your current visa does not have a “no further stay” condition.

  • Can I travel overseas while I am in Australia on a student visa?

    Yes. The Australian Student Visa is a multiple-entry visa which means you can leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you like during its validity.

  • How Do I know if I am eligible for the Permanent residency?

    Currently a student needs to cover up to 60 points to become eligible for the PR. The points can be obtained by a combination of the following course, age, English language proficiency, duration of the stdy in Australia, studying in a regional area, working full time. For further details and to test your points, visit the following website: www.immi.gov.au

  • Where can I find more information?

    Times Consultant have an extensive network of Education and Training Counselors and education advisers around Pakistan providing reliable and impartial advice on study opportunities in Australia. The latest information on the Australian education and training system, costs of study and living, application and enrolment procedures and the Australian way of life is also available from our website. 
    Source: www.studyinaustralia.gov.au / www.immi.gov.au

    For admissions please complete & submit our online Pre-Assessment form and for further detail contact our office or email at info@futuresecureconsultant.com